1. Wash and thinly slice the zucchini.
2. In a bowl big enough to hold all the zucchini slices, mix together the tamari and spices.
3. Add the zucchini slices and mix together.
4. Let marinate for several hours, remixing occasionally to make sure all the zucchini are coated.
5. Spread the slices onto dehydrator trays; do not overlap.
6. Put the dehydrator on a medium setting, about 120o.
7. After about 4 hours, rearrange the trays so that the heat is evenly distributed and continue drying.
8. When dry and crispy, pop the slices off the trays and place in ziplock bags to store. Will store well probably for months but they never make it that long unless I hide them.
- Breads & Muffins
- Breakfast – Brunch
- Calcium Imbalance
- Chemical Exposure
- Child Behavior
- Children love these…
- Comfort Food
- Digestive Disorders
- Health Symptoms
- Healthy Snacks
- Heart Health
- Hormone Imbalance
- Maple Syrup
- Moods and Food
- Public Action
- Special Topics
- Weight Loss
TagsAlaska Appetizer Apple Crisp Atlantic salmon Background radiation Baked Fennel cancer carbohydrates chemical exposure children detoxify digestion Easter Elementary school energy Environmental Working Group Family fat Father's Day Fish farming Food food restriction gluten free GMO grain free Health Holidays holistic health Home Honey Ionizing radiation Japan Lipoic acid low carb microbiome Mother's Day Muffin nutrition nutritious obesity Parenting sugar free thyroid weight loss wheat free