1½ lbs Halibut filets, cut into 4 pieces
¼ cup chicken or vegetable stock
2 Tbs lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, pressed
2 Tbs capers
1 Tbs chopped fresh tarragon
12 garlic stuffed green olives, sliced thin
sea salt and pepper to taste
served over Caramelized Sweet Vidalia Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Oil a baking dish that is the eact size of the fish placed side-by-side, probably a bread loaf pan
3. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over fish
4. Bake fish uncovered about 20-30 minutes until done; don’t overcook. Fish should just barely flake on the outside while remaining moist on the inside.
5. Remove from heat and place filets over caramelized onions to serve.
6. Pour any remaining juices over the fish as desired.
[contact-form-7 id=”1693″ title=”Contact form recipe page”]
Copyright © 2012 Marie Sternquist. All Rights Reserved